The SAP Language Consultancy Service offered by ASAP Globalizers targets customers with a special need for local versions of their SAP ERP or cloud system. SAP customers planning a global roll-out or SAP implementation partners developing add-ons to an SAP ERP or cloud system can benefit from the knowledge and experience ASAP Globalizers gained in this very special field of SAP services. The ASAP Globalizers member performing this technical consultancy is one of only four companies worldwide which are SAP Partners in this field.
SAP’s software is available in more than 38 languages. The benefit for SAP customers is clear: the fact that the software can be implemented in the language of the various local markets is a definitive advantage in today’s global business environment.
On the other hand, companies often have individual content in their ERP or cloud systems like custom developments, customizing data, master data, add-ons, SAPScript and Adobe forms, which should also be available in different languages for users in local subsidiaries and local customers.
ASAP Globalizers will help your company to get this content translated, regardless of whether you’re an SAP end customer or SAP implementation partner. As translation workflows and processes need to be harmonized with the development, testing and productive phases of a project, very specific technical and linguistic skills are required to streamline the complexities of a multilingual SAP environment. We know how to deal with these challenges, however, and have all of the necessary know-how and experience to guarantee a successful global roll-out. Here are just a few examples of what we do:
- Setting up the translation environment (“SE63 setup”),
- Training in the SAP translation module SE63,
- Determining the scope of translation (“Scoping”),
- Planning the effort of translation for scheduling, resource and cost planning,
- Determining the appropriate system(s) where the translations should be performed,
- Organizing the transports between the different systems,
- Dealing with translation from different source and development languages into multiple target languages,
- Organizing core localization tasks like the translation of customizing entries and custom developments, then the roll-out into different languages,
- Managing delta translations and reusing existing ones in case of a release upgrade.
With our experience gained in the area of SAP business system translations, ASAP Globalizers help you find the best solution for the planning, executing and maintenance of localized versions.
You are welcome to @@book your consultation@@ to discuss how we can support your global business, your needs and the ways to meet them.